MoMo Is here :D


Finally MoMo Is Here <3 I Have Put up Her Demo With ALL Tones (Sadly i Forgot to Bag the Shape)   

I also Put up the fat pack to The Momo With All Tones, Brow & No Brow, Cleavage & No Cleavage. With Shape Included, I will Certainly Put up MoMo Shape as a Demo to Replace the Missing Demo Shape in the MoMo Skin's Demo. Raw Shot below With a More Human Shape

In the Near Future VERY soon I hope to Put the Individual Skins On MP, So the next 48 Hours I will work on Putting them Up :D

DEMO: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/StrawBerry-MoMo-Skin-DEMOS/5226243

StrawBerry pack: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/StrawBerry-MoMo-Skins-Shape/5226448


My Honesty:
There was This Convo i had with a Lady who Said The Base of my Skin was ripped, Well i Do not believe her, If the base was ripped why was there No DMCA filed or Why is this person Still around? and been around for a VERY long time on Mp And Grid? I will take my chances I worked Hours and weeks Learing to paint and Do Skin, and still learning. i worked Very hard..I Feel Like if i spent all those Hours Making something from a Noob base It should Be mine. I will be MORE then happy to track down the temp that It was So called Ripped from and tell them and Pay them for Using it. But Sadly I Do not know Who it was If its even try to start so If you are out there Please Contact me! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
StrawBerry © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects